Extraordinary Desserts

This is my favorite cafe in San Diego. Located right next to Balboa Park, where is my favorite place in San Diego.

I love the dessert's presentation with flowers and the variety of tea leave. And the dessert's fresh taste, of course!


tea leaves

I took my friend from LA to this spot in the weekend evening. To my surpise, there was a line waiting for order. As a tea/ cafe lover, I was happy to know that there are people appreciating this lifestyle.





I picked the tea leave called 108 blossoms


my cake called passion fruits napoleon



my friend's choice: lemon merengue


Here are more pics from the venue...










Nice ambiance. Both day and night.


There is one more location in Little Italy, which I will try sometime soon...


Extraordinary Desserts
2929 5th Ave
(between Palm St & Quince St)
San Diego, CA 92103
(619) 294-2132
http://www.extraordinarydesserts.com/
 
Yelp Extraordinary Desserts- Banker's Hill

Labels: