Group gathering

I am visiting Japan for two weeks in March. I am very excited because some of the groups I used to belong to are planning gatherings according to my visit. Great news I've heard today was people are trying to make time to the gathering in spite of their busy schedule. (Note: they are super busy. They are working in Japan, working is more important than anything else.)


I like to spend time with people as well as to be my own. I am proud of myself being comfortable spending time my own, but at the same time I know how grateful to be with people.

When I was younger, I used to think that I was special because I can be alone without feeling lonely, which lots of people can't. Being strong is nice and cool; however, not many people would appreciate that attitude. People do like people who can express gratitude to be their company.

I am glad that people accept me who I am, regardless of where they are, how old they are, what education they receive, etc.

I appreciate lots of things, both big and small.

Labels: