Quality Seafood- Redondo Beach

I love seafood. I am not the exception of stereotypical Japanese. Simply seafood is fine, but what I love is FRESH seafood.

This placed called Quality Seafood in Redondo Beach was almost like a heaven.



Quality Seafood Inc. at Redondo Beach

a variety of shellfish

jumbo shrimp, fried seafoods


sandwich, clam chowder, rice, etc


a variety of bread


steamed shellfish

 
scallops


paella

There was a party next table were having huge sea urchins. I will definately try them next time!! I have heard sea urchins in San Diego taste really good. I suppose it would be the same at Redondo Beach.

My friend enjoyed seafood with corona beer. Nice weekend lunch spot.


Quality Seafood (Redondo Beach)
130 S International Boardwalk
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
(310) 372-6408
Yelp

Labels: