May Book

















I am keeping/ creating what is called May Book. This is a notebook that all my favorite words are written and kept so it lifts me up a bit when needed.

Basically the words can be quotes or some new learnings from bimonthly life coaching. I might want to add some pictures also.

I get to know so many good words and thoughts, and it is just a pity that those words moves me only one time and slips in my mind.

My favorite phrase I heard in the latest coaching was something like trying a new thing a day makes my comfort box larger.

I love challenges, I love trying new things. My recent attempts were American cooking class and Nordstrom's personal wardrobe consulting, which wasn't really great though. Well, she was a nice person. I used the service for my dress and sandals for my upcoming birthday party. I told her I really want to be hot, sexy and cute for my memorial birthday. She just didn't have a good sense of fashion and I felt she simply wanted to sell whatever they had in the store. I know I can't expect much San Diego in terms of fashion and shopping. It is a small city for me who came from one of the major cities in Japan, where has tons of shops with the best customer service.

It might sound this challenge is a failure, but it is not. I get to know how it is like to get the service, how they treat you, etc. Every single experience I have will be my wisdom and will help me and people around me in the future. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Just to tell you, I successfully purchased gorgeous dress and sandals at BCBG MAXAZRIA in Carlsbad Premium Outlet, thanks to my friend Berry, a professional make-up artist. Thanks Berry! What you need is a friend, isn't it?

Labels: , , ,