Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What do I do?

I will be seeking networking opportunity soon, and I want to establish good self-introduction. Here let me brainstorm the concept.
  • I work for a company that makes PCBs.  
  • World's16th largestElectronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) company
  • One of the largest of Japanese EMS
  • US office is in Otay Mesa, MEX office/ plant is in Tijuana.
  • I have couple of tasks: new business development, executive assistant, and procurement.
  • Of which, I like new business development the most.
  • Our current clients are the major Japanese TV makers.
  • We are trying to do business with American manufacturers.
  • My goal through this job is to learn about American business and sales.
I will add up if I think of more.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment