My friend of 10 years is in town

Atsuo is in town. It's his second visit in San Diego.

In his visit last year, I did all the possible to show my entire life in San Diego- he stayed at my apartment, shared some time with my roommate Laura, hang out with my friends, and all the other things he would never imagine back home.  I asked him to share with his large circle of friends what you saw and felt. He understood my message and surely passed it on to friends.

And he's back in the following year.  A Japanese man of his 30's invested his short vacation to repeat the visit.  Please note that we are just friends, he is NOT here to expect something from me.  I was glad because I know he's back because he understood the value I wanted to share.

He didn't forget all impressed him.  It's not about good or bad, yet here you can find something that they don't find back in Japan, for sure.

It's been five months since the unbelievable disaster hit the country.  I know there are people who still need help, and there are more people who still feel empty and down.

The friend came and gave me a hint.  My next project might be to energize those people in Japan, and myself.  Here I got the idea.  I just don't know where to start. I need to think how and talk to people. What I am aware is that I really want to give it a try.

He will be staying for two weeks.  I will make sure to get him try all he would enjoy and energized.

Labels: